Conaito released the world's first PowerPoint to Html5 converting SDK
Enabling developers to extend Apps and web applications to convert PowerPoint presentations to cutting-edge Html5 experiences, for any device
January 8, 2013 - Conaito’s leading PowerPoint to HTML5 converting technology provides the most advanced and first available PPT to HTML5 converting developer kit on the market. The technology ensures precise PowerPoint to HTML5 conversion accuracy, while preserving virtually all animations and transition effects (coming soon), embedded audio, video, and PowerPoint styles. After conversion to HTML5 with Conaito PowerPoint-to-Html5 SDK, PowerPoint presentations keep their original appearance and interactivity and can be seamlessly played in modern Web browsers, on mobile touch devices, such as iPhone, iPads, Android, Windows Phone and much more.
The HTML5 technology allows sharing interactive, rich media content on the Web. You can turn the most advanced PowerPoint presentations into HTML5 to enjoy them on iPhone, iPads, mobile touch devices and modern browsers. Take advantage of PowerPoint-to-Html5 technology in Conaito products and make you presentations available to millions of users worldwide!
The PowerPoint-to-Html5 SDK is powerful and flexible enough to meet the needs of all your imaging and conversion related development projects. Its extensive array of features and functions satisfy your current converting requirements and future documents needs.
View PowerPoint Presentations in HTML5 on iPhone and iPad
Conaito PowerPoint-to-HTML5 SDK is a developer kit that performs accurate conversion to HTML5 for PowerPoint presentations on iPad and other mobile devices. Because Conaito carefully preserves animations (coming soon), transitions (coming soon), embedded audio and video in HTML5, you can enjoy the original look of your PowerPoint on an iPhone and iPad. In addition, Conaito SDK’s functionality allows you to specially configure PowerPoint for viewing on iPhones and iPads. After converting PPT to HTML5 with Conaito, users can view your PowerPoint on iPhone, iPad, iPad 2 and the newly released iPad 3.
Key features of the PowerPoint-to-Html5 SDK
- Convert Microsoft® PowerPoint® to Html5 including web-ready presenter
- Full compatible with Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Thumbnail image generation
- Paging, touch support for touch devices
- Cross-Platform and Browser playback - created HTML5 can be viewed in modern Web browsers such as iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone and other modern mobile devices
- Web-ready audio and video conversion
- Font conversion to Web fonts
- Support for multiple languages
- Optimization for Hebrew, Japanese, East Asian and Arabian languages
- Smallest Html5 file size within conversion for short loading in Browsers
- Leading converting technology don't depend on any printer driver products
- Integrate high-volume batch conversion into your server-based application or workflow
- Fully commented sample applications for various programming languages
- Supports popular .NET languages environment: C/C++/C#, VB.NET (Visual Basic), ASP.NET and development environments with command-line support like Visual Basic, Delphi, ASP, Perl, PHP, Python and others
- Completely samples for various programming languages including source code for C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET
- Royalty-free distribution along with your product/application
Conaito PowerPoint-to-Html5 SDK package
The Conaito PowerPoint-to-Html5 SDK runs on Windows with .NET interface that can be used in any .NET programming language like C# or VB.NET. It include also additional a command-line interface with .NET Remoting support and software developers can easily incorporate expert converting capabilities into their websites, servers and desktop applications in mostly all development environment. You can use it with your web applications developed in ASP.NET as well.
The contents of Conaito PowerPoint-to-Html5 SDK and the supported development environments include all of the necessary software components for building converting solutions based on Conaito PowerPoint-to-Html5 SDK including documented operational software applications, player and examples (with source code), explanations as well as necessary service programs, libraries and components.
The supported development environments include:
- Visual Basic .NET
- Visual C++ .NET
- Visual C# .NET
- ASP, PHP, JSP
- Visual Basic
- Visual C++
- Borland Delphi
- Development environments with .NET framework support, as well command-line support
- Operating system: Windows with installed .NET Framework 4
- Microsoft® PowerPoint 2007 (and upper) installed
- On installed Microsoft® Office 2003 additional Add-in: " Save as PDF or XPS" installed
For further information on these features click here.
Conaito is a market-leading provider of developer tools for voip, chat, video communication, media conversion, document creation, document conversion and reporting solutions, as well productivity tools across all major Microsoft development platforms. Combined with its productivity and collaboration tools, Conaito offers an end-to-end solution for building applications
with unparalleled richness, responsiveness and interactivity. Conaito products help thousands of companies be more productive and deliver reliable products under budget and on time.
For additional information about Conaito, please visit www.conaito.com or follow @conaito on Twitter.
All Company News